Friday, May 31, 2013

A Peek in the Girls’ Dressing Room

Did I catch your attention? - Excellent. Now let’s take a look at what goes on in there…
ifyouknowwhatImean
People from a certain message board should recognize these eyes…
*Madara rapeface*

Now, if you seriously thought I was going to share pictures of what goes on in the girls’ dressing room, you’re one wicked reader… getouttahere!

But I really was quite surprised the first few times I went to the gym at school.
I went in to, quite obviously, change into my training clothes. Now, while I’m not particularly comfortable undressing in front of other people, it’s sort of a thing that follows being in a shared dressing room, am I rite?

Anyways, while I was changing my clothes, a group of girls enters as they’re getting ready for class. I witnessed something I’ve never seen before…

Now, without staring (because that would just be awkward) I noticed some of the girls using an amazing technique, dressing under the clothes they were already wearing, revealing absolutely NO bare skin (that is, tummy, chest, thighs). I was astounded! This girl put on a t-shirt underneath the one she was already wearing, but using a technique I’ve never before seen.

So, I’m confused… these people (i.e. Japanese) bathe butt-naked in their onsen/sentou (hot springs/public baths), so why the hassle of covering yourself up in the dressing room???

Imagine their surprised faces when I stepped out of the shower with only a small towel to cover myself with.

yourenaked

I happened to know some of them, and would you believe I was even approached by them a day or two later, where they expressed their surprise?
”When you stepped out with just a towel, we were like, totally surprised!” – indicating it was directly WEIRD!

Curious and puzzled, I asked them: WHY?! Where is the difference between an onsen/sentou and a shower room?
- Answer: “… yeah, good point. I don’t know…”

:zaru::zaru::zaru:
***No sense being made***

I mentioned even not revealing their thighs. And I wasn’t kidding.

A few days ago, in that same dressing room, I was standing at the mirror, while the group of girls were getting ready for class, changing their clothes.
Suddenly, one of them pulls away from the others, turns around the wall at the showers, spends about 7½ seconds REMOVING (*GASP!*) her casual shorts, and putting on her sports shorts…

Now this will need an illustration, so here's my awesome art skillz yet again!
 
changing shorts
 
SHE WENT AS FAR AS HIDING! SHE ACTUALLY HID!
:psy:psy:psy
 
My mind was blown... she didn’t want her panties seen by others… maybe her thighs. I’ve never seen anyone actually undress there – they all use some cryptic hyper effective technique which have not reached the shores of Denmark. Or maybe we just don’t care…

Also, perhaps needless to say, I’ve never seen anyone shower after gym class. There’s even separate booths – they wouldn’t HAVE to see each other. I don’t get it… they’re all university students… I just… I can’t. Jeebuz, grow up.
 
 
ADDENDUM (out of context):
The reason I haven’t blogged recently is either:
1) That I am actually busy. I don’t know if I am, or if I just procrastinate a lot (which I do, but… maybe I am in fact busy. A little.)
2) That I don’t really know what to blog about. A tour around where I live? What a typical day/week looks like for me? I lack creativity!
Suggestions more than welcome!
Also, I don’t go a lot of places, which is because of finances (going to Tokyo and back sets me back around 1400 yen – and you should know my thoughts on finances from my earlier post).

2 comments:

  1. Now that's just OTT.

    Any idea why she hid from her other classmates but not you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it was because she stood behind me, facing my back? I'm not sure.

      But it sure was odd.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete